Sunday, 1 May 2011

Primark

You've already seen the pair of shoes i had on my OOTD and the bag, both from Primark and i must say i am impressed with my hauls everytime i grab my shopping from there.

If you're not from the UK, you may not have heard of it, its kinda like the Forever21 or H&M but cheaper and just as fashion forward.

My brogues, although not real leather and all, don't look too shabby and only cost me a mere £12, my bag's quality does look a bit cheap upclose but it does the trick and i cant complain cos it only cost me £6. i also picked up this set of rings for only £2:


and this set of aviators and its cute polkadot case, only £3:

other items like tops and other clothes can cost from a mere £8 to up to £20 for the nicer pieces. on sales we see items from £2 to around £6. I'm all for budget shopping what with me being a cheapskate and chinese lol, so i'm not too fussed as long as it looks okay. What's your take on budget shopping and what sort of budget shops do you frequent?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh- I love when folks do Primark hauls. <33 I think that's one of the many stores I'd love to visit when I finally fly over the pond n' visit family. :]

    Anyway, that ring set is genius. <33

    As for bargain shopping, that's my specialty. Only in the past few years have I begun actually going for full-price/'expensive' items at all, thanks to Macy's and H&M. Haha. (Although, they have some AMAZING sales, too, thankfully.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails